Proper facial massage is essential for women over 30. Skin loses its elasticity and the hypodermis becomes more visible. Spoon massage helps you preserve your youth and beauty.
It was first recommended by Renée Koch, a German doctor and dermatologist.
Why is spoon massage so good?
You can achieve some great results without leaving the comfort of your home. This massage will help you get rid of excess fluid from tissues, improve blood circulation, make your skin elastic, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore facial contours. And it is free. You will see some great results in just 10 days.
Massaging your face with a spoon is pretty simple. You need a few tablespoons, a glass of cold water (you can dump some ice cubes in it), and some warm oil. You can use olive, marigold, flaxseed or sunflower oil.
Here are the instructions:
- From the forehead, starting at the point between your eyebrows to the temples and hairline
- Do some circular motions on your eyelids; start from the inner corner and then back to the initial point
- Follow the lines on your cheeks, from the nostrils to the temples
- From your chin to the temples
- From the base of your neck to the chin
- Massage every line for at least 10 times
Apply some more oil if the tablespoons do not “glide” easily. Massage your face for 10 minutes, but you may want to start off with 1-2 minutes and increase the duration for a minute every day. On day 10, your facial massage will last for 10 minutes.
You should feel some results after the very first massage, and your face will be fully relaxed.
Watch the video below for more visual instructions: