Dr. David Kenned is an outspoken and intelligent critic of conventional dentistry, which provides scientific evidence about the effects of mercury-based “silver” fillings on our health.
In the following video, this brave man reveals the truth about mercury and the risks it imposes.
These are some facts you need to know about mercury amalgam fillings:
Mercury is one of the most toxic substances, and these fillings release it, which is primarily absorbed, as highly toxic elemental mercury vapor.
The findings of the first large-scale epidemiological study of mercury and its negative effects pointed out that it is linked to mouth disorders and bleeding gums, gastrointestinal issues, sleep disturbances, concentration issues, memory disturbances, lack of initiative, and restlessness.
A team of the world’s top mercury researcher, in February 1998, announced that mercury from amalgam fillings can weaken the immune system, and cause permanent damage the brain, and kidneys in children.
Researchers, led by Dr. Boyd Haley, found a link between mercury and Alzheimer’s. They subjected rats to levels of mercury vapor diluted to account for size differences between humans and rats.
The rats developed tissue damage “indistinguishable” from that of Alzheimer’s. They found the same conclusion when they repeated the experiment. Dr. Haley said, “I’m getting the rest of my fillings taken out right now, and I’ve asked my wife to have hers replaced too.”
The World Health Organization issued a review of inorganic mercury in 1991, based on numerous Swedish studies, and found that mercury absorption is four times higher from amalgam fillings than from fish consumption, and the absorbed amount can greatly vary from person to person.
The type of mercury fillings which have been used in the last 3-4 decades, non-gamma-2 (high copper), release many times more mercury than the older ones.